Friday, November 26, 2010

massively munchable miniatures!

ohai. it's me again. my copy of flash pro cs5 carked it on me, so i had to do a bunch of crap to get it working again. anyway. how are you? it's totally been, like, five days since we spoke last. it was my birthday yesterday. i'm eighteen now. gross. i wasn't as peer pressured as i thought i would be into going and pointlessly drinking myself to death on the night, which was eloquently refreshing! at all stages of my life (including this one), i've been afraid of mass amounts of alcohol. really, it creeps me out.



*shudders* oh but i got two visits (two!) from two good friends of mine yesterday afternoon, after spending the first two thirds of the day sprawled out on the couch attempting to alleviate the pain and nausea trapped inside my gut for no apparent reason. i felt like i was gonna die. even now i don't know what it was, but it was painful. i scored $500 off two of my relatives, and now that there is money in my bank account, i'm scared to even hold a debit card in fear of spending it just because i can.







in other news, i've actually got three shifts in a row. three full-day shifts in a row. and one three-hour shift that i worked on monday. dude, that's like.. more than 20 hours this week including five hours of sunday trading. i'm going to be a flipping millionaire by december! how exciting!

so i had dylan over my house for my birthday, after we went out for dinner at jupiters (my family and i), and it got to 4am after getting through the halo odst campaign on heroic..
>if nerdy
(don't judge me, i just haven't been bothered to attempt it yet)
>if not nerdy
(don't judge me, it was my goddamn birthday okay!)

..that both of us realised how hungry we both were. i was thinking to myself, what is there in this house that i can consume to fill this void in my stomach? and it hit me like something that should be a lie. can you guess? ;)



OM NOM NOM NOM. black forest cake with my name on it tided us over until i eventually just collapsed asleep, only to be woken up by my alarm clock merely hours later to go to work. there's a nice lady who comes into crazy clarks sometimes, i gave her a 20% discount card for sunday because i like nice people. finished my shift at 5:30 feeling like death on legs, ran to coles and rationed my $3.60 between a family pack of alfredo and a single-serve pack of alfredo, ran to my car, went home, internets'd. and that was my friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment