Friday, December 3, 2010

you said i love you like the stars above, i'll love you til i die

today was friday. i say 'was' because it's now technically 1:30am saturday, but i'm still in the same frame of awake vs. sleep dictating my concept of time. anyway. my friday was mostly spent at dylan's house, freaking out about beetles and attempting to find all of the shit that fell out of my bag and behind his mattress. seriously, there's gotta be magnets down there, because every time i go over i leave my bag on his bed and come back with the impression i've just been frisked. empty bag, everything behind the bed. gosh.



so anyway, my day started at 1pm when i woke up after a mammoth sleep. i felt like a complete zombie, and slowly started to murmur my way into waking myself up. it didn't really work, and took a combined effort to actually shift me from unconsciousness to consciousness to willingness to move out of bed, and finally to coherent speech. the process took roughly an hour, cumulatively, and we eventually made our way to the shop down the road for iced coffee V. seriously, they have iced coffee energy drinks now. they're amazing. but they're also like, 10g of saturated fat, so stay the fuck away from them unless you want to look like me because they're delicious.





anyway, after a long day i called my mother for evac, who revealed to me she had like five guys over attempting to fix the airconditioner in the lounge, service all the other aircons,

HOLY SHIT MY CAT JUST BASHED INTO THE WALL AND SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

regain composure.

still shaking.

anyway.

..service all the aircons, fix the plumbing and all that other household crap, and she wasn't able to come and pick me up. so i called my father at work, and apparently there was a pre-arranged .. arrangement, i guess? for him to come and pick me up in like ten minutes from when i'd called. good thing i was awake, lol. so he eventually came to grab me, we went to mcdonalds and bought some coffee and burgers, and went home where i was given the usual "WHY DIDN'T YOU RING ME" and "WHY IS YOUR ROOM SUCH A MESS" and of course "WHY ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR WORK UNIFORM" (amongst many others) various complaints regarding the present lack of effort on my part.



i managed to somehow get through the hour spent bitching about how incompetent i apparently am, and we watched kung fu panda. mum then yelled at me about how their night was completely taken over by the children (of course she didn't actually object while watching the entire movie, nor when james went to put it on), and i eventually got my peace by turning my speakers up and putting on a cute rabbit video via youtube so she'd shut her mouth and start baawing instead. works like a charm, every time.

then she told me a story, which i'm too lazy to recount so i'll post the chatlog between dylan and i just a short moment ago:



did i ever show you a photo of my curtains? hmm.. i don't believe i did. here's one for reference:



trolololololol.

i have another 8.5 hour shift starting at 8:30am today which i'm just looking forward to so much of course. that's all from me now, i gotta get on with some work before cleaning my fishtank and heading off to sleep. you have yourself a lovely day today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment